MANDATORY ON-LINE CHECK-IN
The CDO Challenge Cup requires on-line check-in for this year’s event. All teams must check-in through their Got Soccer account by 11:59pm March 29, 2021.
Required items for on-line check-in on the tournament website:
- Official State/Association Roster
- Player Passes
- Guest/Loan Player forms (if applicable)
Not required for on-line check-in:
- Medical Release Forms – MUST be onsite with team manager at each game
Uploading Documents for Team Check-In
Please follow these instructions to upload the required documents for your team. See below for helpful screenshots.
- Go to your GotSoccer team page
- Click on the event located under “Event Registration History”
- Click on the “Documents” tab on the far right
- Upload Documents
- When logged into the team account, click on the event you are uploading documents to
- When looking at the Application, click onto the Documents tab.
- Once under the Documents tab, you can upload documents in the Team Document Upload section. Select the document you are uploading in the file name, then choose the file from your computer and upload the document. This will allow the event to review this information online.