The following Covid-19 protocols must strictly be adhered to during the 2021 CDO Challenge Cup. The venues have made it clear to us that they will close their facilities if we cannot follow these directives. It is the responsibility of every coach, player, referee and spectator to follow these protocols without question. Failure to do so may lead to game forfeits and removal from the tournament.
- Kino Sport Complex: 50 spectators per field
- Naranja Park: 1 Spectator per player
- Teams: Please do not arrive at the field until 30 minutes before game and after game is complete please leave sideline
- Spectators: Please enter the facility no earlier than 15 minutes before the scheduled kick off
Facility Mask Protocols – All Facilities:
- Cloth face coverings are required
- Face coverings must be worn at all times while on the facility.
- Face coverings must be worn snuggly covering the nose and mouth.
- Face masks are required to be worn while on sidelines, on benches and bleacher areas.
- Exception while on the field and engaged in play
General Health and Safety Protocols
- Anyone with the following symptoms must not enter any facility: fever, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches, loss of taste/smell, runny nose, sore throat, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea.
- Before entering and leaving a facility follow proper sanitation & hygiene recommendations relating to hand washing.
- All individuals are required to keep a minimum 6’ physical distance at all times when not on the field of play. This includes sidelines, dugouts, benches and bleacher seats.
- Teams will check in on line in accordance with the posted check in instructions
- Game check in will be done at the field using the game card which was created from the roster posted at check in.
- Player passes will not be checked but must be visible to the referee before the game kick off
- The player passes must be immediately available by a Coach or Team Official should there be a Head Injury, Red Card, or upon request by a Referee or Tournament representative
During the Game
- A maximum of 2 team officials per sideline. For example: either 2 coaches or 1 coach and 1 team manager.
- Players and team officials must arrive and depart with a mask on.
- All coaches must wear a mask at all times, even while coaching.
- Substitutes must wear a mask on the sidelines.
- Teams will sit on opposite sides of the field from another
- Home team will sit on north/west sideline of the field
- Spectators will sit on same side as team. Spectators must wear a mask and social distance on the sidelines. Spectators must sit back at least 2 yards from the sideline.
- No coin toss, teams will line up in starting positions and home team will kick-off.
- Refrain Handshakes, high fives, fist bumps, and any other physical contact is prohibited throughout the facility at this time .
- Team talks should be short and concise and social distancing must be observed.
- Team huddles and goal celebrations must be avoided.
- Interactions with referees and match officials should only happen if social distancing is observed.
- Players, coaches and officials should leave immediately follwoing the game.
Positive Test Protocols:
- No player, parent, coach or official can enter a facility if has tested positive or is awaiting a test result.
- If any attendee receives a positive test during the tournament, the Tournament Director must be contacted immediately. Tournament Director: Dan Raby 520.891.0267